4.27.2014

Raw Pure Carrot and Ginger Juice

Carrot and Ginger Juice - Energizing!


Juice is not REAL juice unless you either use a juicer or your mouth to juice vegetables and fruits.  Everything in the store sold as "juice" is not alive - it is dead and pasteurized, as well as being loaded with sugar and other unnecessary ingredients.  

I juice everyday.  I use a Breville Juice Fountain or my mouth to extract juice the way nature intended.  I at minimum, replace ONE meal with real pure juice.  You can do any kind of recipe you want but I am focussing on my delicious, creamy, carrot juice with ginger.   I often use carrots as a go- to when I am juicing because they taste sweet and creamy when juiced.

The health benefits of drinking raw carrot juice are immense for both men and women. The carrot contains so many different vitamins and minerals. It is an excellent source of pro-vitamin A, vitamins C, D, E, K, B1 and B6.



I use about 11 good sized carrots, ends cut off (not peeled), and a piece of ginger about the size of my thumb.  Drink the juice as soon as possible as it is best closest to juicing.  I usually feel the energy of this juice within minutes and if I have this juice in the morning I make it to lunch without being hungry.


Above is the pulp that remains after the carrot juice is extracted.  I have been making a delicious bread with the pulp.  I will be posting the bread later.  


ENJOY!



1 comment:

  1. We do an at-home Carrot juice once a year. Five pounds of Carrots. No Ginger. Tastes like that sweetest most delicious shake. Just such a pain to prep the Carrots in advance.

    ReplyDelete