8.11.2014

Cold Brew Coffee with Toddy 67% less acid!

Cold Brew Coffee with Toddy - less acid and very delicious!



Toddy Toddy Toddy!  I love you! Being a french press only coffee drinker, the cold brew system by Toddy is a great change.  While in the hot days of August there is nothing better than an iced coffee with less acid.  Yes, cold brewing coffee makes it 67% less acidic - easier on the stomach, the teeth, and digestion.

I used to be a Barista and am very picky about the taste of coffee and espresso, the cold brew process in my opinion is superior to hot brewed coffee and espresso. This cold brew process makes it super condensed, you really only need about a shot glass worth of it in a drink.  It also retains the rich and robust flavor for days.  When your toddy is done brewing, simply put it in the fridge for days of coffee drinks. It is easy but requires some timing - to get the best brew it must sit for 24 hours.

I got mine from Amazon of course and you should get one before all of your friends do!












Instructions are provided with the Toddy but my tips are:

  • use reverse osmosis water
  • let it sit for 24 hours (it says 12-24, but 24 does the trick)
  • keep them going so you don't find yourself without coffee for 24 hours
  • drink it cold or hot
  • it is great over ice with rice milk
  • use coarse ground coffee (otherwise your filter will get clogged)
  • use a non-greasy bean (otherwise your filter will get clogged)

I have noticed whiter teeth, no stomach issues, no jitters, and a good caffeine buzz.

Get one!





3 comments:

  1. I, too, LOVE my Toddy, and have been using it for years! It makes the richest, smoothest, best-tasting coffee I've ever had. I also think it's awesome that you can reuse the filters for up to three months.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I'm a trader, so I want share with you all on here on how I got my loan from a professional loan lender who works with a reputable loan company and they granted me a loan of 450,000.00 Euro to finance my business with 2% rate interest return so I want anyone here to know about Mr Pedro loan professional loan officer just in case you need a financial help then you can contact Mr Pedro Email on pedroloanss@gmail.com! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

    ReplyDelete